Sunday, July 9, 2017

No More Ads--at least on this blog

Since I started a new health and fitness blog, I'll leave any Amazon advertising there. The only advertising on this blog will be for my own works. So, if you're looking to build a new, healthier you using a common sense approach, check it out.

Yesterday, I finally went out to sell at Reit's Flea Market outside of Paw Paw, Michigan. I was hoping to be there earlier in the season. Besides selling my own books, I was offering some other titles I acquired at a liquidator wholesaler. Most of the books are in fair to good condition. I made a whole 20 bucks. It's exciting getting out and meeting different folks. The weather was nice, but a bit on the blustery side. Humidity stayed low.

Hope your summer has been a good one! (If you're in the southern hemisphere, then enjoy your winter.)

No comments:

Post a Comment