Wednesday, August 26, 2015

To Market

I'm still looking for a way to ship autographed print books internationally. Very soon, I plan on offering them through Amazon Martketplace. This will at least broaden my shipping options to Canada. Of course, if anyone in other places wishes to fly me to his or her nation, providing room and board, then I could just set up shop there. I wouldn't have to worry about shipping because people could line up and buy them off of me. Just dreaming...

Anyway, I need to set up with Amazon first. I'll let you know when that happens. I will have a limited inventory, though. As of last Saturday, after selling at the flea market, I have eight Crazy Adventures left and four of each book of the Jimmy Miller series. I still have several copies of the Jimmy Miller books with old covers on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment