Friday, June 12, 2015

Doomsday?

If you're like me, you're probably happy that Doomsday did not happen in 2012. For a while there, I thought maybe that was it for this little pebble in the Cosmos. I kept posted on updates of the Planet X-Nibiru-brown-dwarf-star thing that was supposed to wreak havoc. It never showed up. There were some really cool YouTube videos describing the horrors that were going to befall us. Those people worked so hard in putting those together.

Yeah, I'm glad we're still here, but a bit disappointed. I mean, the Grey aliens were a no-show. No "take me to your leader" kind of thing. Come on Greys, what's keeping you? Are you just camera shy?

While your reading this sipping on you coffee or hot beverage of your choice, you're probably wondering why bring up all this? It's been three years. Well, brace yourself because there's a new Doomsday lurking. It's sometime in September. Look, there's a final blood moon in a series of four! So...calamity! This could put a damper on your Christmas shopping plans. Perhaps Amazon will offer Doomsday specials. The real buzz is in regards to a collapse of the American economy. Yes, it was predicted to collapse every year before 2015, but this time we have a lunar eclipse. That should do it. However, Planet X is now predicted to swing by, finally. An asteroid is on track to strike the Earth according to someone who studied Sir Isaac Newton. Apparently, the guy who invented gravity foresaw an asteroid striking the Earth in 2015. And you know, if an object is in motion, it does something like end life as we know it!

What does it mean for me? Well, it might disrupt the completion of  Book 3 of the series, but it might not. I'm hoping the Greys will brave the media and step forward. Please, don't be offended by me calling you Greys, if you're reading this. Don't atomize me or whatever you people do. Oh, wait! You guys probe. I don't think I'm prepared for that. 

One question: if the economy collapses, will we still have to pay our mortgage? I don't think I'll get that lucky. 

Anyway, enjoy your summer. Once the autumnal equinox gets here, perhaps it's all bad news from then on. Great for CNN since they thrive on bad news. Although, as long as there's decent coffee available, it shouldn't be all doom and gloom. However, should coffee cease to exist, then I say, let Doomsday happen. Tell others about my books in the meantime. They'll help those poor Earthlings pass the time. Be good to yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment