Friday, February 20, 2015

Coffee and Such

With me focusing on Jimmy Miller the Super Powerful series, among other writing projects, I'm still committed to give you something interesting to read with your coffee or hot beverage of your choice--without giving you information fatigue. Unlike other blogs that provide expert advice, I want my guests to relax, take a load off, that kind of thing. 

I hope, however, that the books I have published so far will thrill you and also go great with coffee or whatever. Crazy Adventures I wrote more for kids as the title suggests, and the youngsters out there aren't known for their coffee habits. Kids don't need coffee while they read. You adults out there who like to read kid stories could enjoy them with your coffee or drink coffee while your kids read them.

And now, it's time for a segment I like to call, "What's bugging me now?"

What's Bugging Me Now

Actually, nothing is bugging me at the moment, but I'll let you know when something does. The media so far has lightened up on Brian Williams. I mean, ISIS has been on a rampage of atrocities, but for a while there, the media's main concern was with Brian Williams. 

Oh, there is one thing bugging me...Chuck E. Cheese's commercials. Do the Chucky? Time to set a trap for that mouse. (Hah, just kidding kids!)

No comments:

Post a Comment