Saturday, February 14, 2015

Book 1 News

I am in the process of changing the cover to Book 1. A prototype front cover was created and unveiled on a previous post. The new front cover that I will use is very similar.
 The new back cover for the print version is...ta-da:
So, when the revamped Kindle version comes out, I will hopefully have a free promotional deal for it. As for Book 2, there is one more day on that deal. Amazon only allows so many days. I think the promotion is good through February 15, but I'm not sure exactly when it runs out. As always, reviews are welcomed.

I've updated the cover bellow the links for Book 1 along the side panel, but the links themselves will take you to the versions with the previous design.  As I said, the change is in progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment