Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Fan Fiction, Part 2

And now, a few more chapters from Lost in Minecraft by my son.



Chapter 2: Diamond Mine
“Let’s go mining!” I suggested.
“No way! This place is too awesome to leave,” said Jaden.
“I’ll go by myself, then!” I said.
“Okay, you do that.” Jaden responded.
I growled at him. As I entered the mine it was very dark without an ore in sight, but when I turned the corner, I saw something magnificent. “A diamond mine!” I yelled to myself. Earlier they came down to see what was going on. “I found diamonds!” I told them.
“Yes!!!!” Jaden replied.
We got our iron picks out and started mining the diamonds. “Ugh, I can’t get this one out,” Wyatt said.
“Le’ me see,” I said. “This is obsidian, that’s why.”
“Oh,” Wyatt said, feeling ashamed.
We got enough diamonds so everybody could have a diamond sword and diamond armor. Really soon, we saw a portal. So, we went in it. When we entered, we almost fell in lava.
“What are you doing here in the Nether!?” screeched a zombie pig-man.

Chapter 3: In the Nether
The zombie pig-man grabbed us and brought us to a weird place. “Where am I !?” I asked.
“This is the human cage!” answered a girl. “My name’s Jenna.”
“How are we going to get out of here!?” I asked.
“We won’t,” Jenna said, pessimistically.
Then, a guy in full diamond armor with a diamond sword said, “I am Easton, and I will get you out.” He cut through the zombie pig-man and cut the gate to let us free.
“Thank you!” We all told him.
“Now, because I saved you, I should get all of your armor,” Easton said.
“No way!” I refuted, as we pushed through to get to the portal. When we got back, we hurried back into the mansion.

Chapter 4: Lovely-ish Homes
When we got to the mansion…it was all burnt up. “What happened here!” Jaden asked.
“Abraham!” Wyatt yelled.
We all sighed. “I think I see someone!” I said.
“Hi, I’m Isaac.”
A strange man said, “Can I join you?”
“Why not?” I said. We all went on to make a house. We used the ruins of the mansion to make our house.
When we finished, Isaac said, “It’s not the best house ever, but it’ll do.”

Chapter 5: Preparation for Night
We all loaded up to fight the mobs at night. We wanted to see if we could stay alive because we would have to do this a lot. When it got night, we were slaying mobs like crazy. We killed zombies, skellies, spiders, creepers, and endermen. It was a slaughter!

Chapter 6: Getting Used to the House
We ran around the house and looked in all our chests to get used to the house. We stayed in our house for almost a week to remember to kill and to survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment