Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Earworm Interruptus

While 2014 will go down in history for what all transpired, it brought out probably some of the most annoying, earworm songs ever. To me, four pop songs stand out more than others. So, the following is my list of the four most annoying songs of 2014 and perhaps among the top ten of all times. Of course, I have no young daughters, so perhaps my list would be slightly different if that was the case. These songs were fun the first few times I heard them, but now they refuse to leave my head due to the overplaying of such tunes. Sorry, I wasn't a hater at first, but now I am. And a hater's gonna...well, you know.

  1. Happy -- Pharrell Williams
  2. All about That Bass -- Meghan Trainor
  3. Shake It Off -- Taylor Swift
  4. Let It Go --  You know, the one from "Frozen"
I had to get that off my chest. Now, if I could only get them out of my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment