Friday, November 1, 2013

The Writing Game

Most of my posts this month will be brief.  Why? NaNoWriMo, that's why.  National Novel Writing Month to be exact.  I resisted joining in the band wagon, since I'm not a band wagon guy.  Then I said, why not?   Let's have fun with it and see what happens.  So, my writing energy needs to be focused on one project, although I have multiple ones that have to done concurrently.  I will try and sneak in some flash fiction now and then.  However, you can still use this as your coffee break on the web as I, the super powerful author, have left many previous posts for your amusement and relaxation.  Joining in the novel writing frenzy. Just click NaNoWriMo, and you'll be there.  Okay.  I'll let you know how I'm doing in the novel I've planned for this occasion.  

Be good to yourselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment